NUMBER TWO IN SPIRITS ACROSS CEE
Stock Spirits is one of the leading spirits and liqueurs businesses in Europe, offering a portfolio of products rooted in local and regional heritage.
We have a portfolio of more than 70 brands across a broad range of spirits, including vodka, vodka-based flavoured liqueurs, rum, brandy, bitters and limoncello.
Company’s key brands include: Stock 84, Żołądkowa Gorzka, Saska, Lubelska, Orkisz, Amundsen, Milhill’s in Poland, Božkov, Fernet Stock, Pražská, Dynybyl in Czech and Slovakia, Limonce’, Keglevich, Grappa Distillerie Franciacorta, Grappa Julia in Italy, Bosnia and Hercegovina. On selected markets company also distributes alcohol beverages of other producers, namely: Diageo such as Baileys, Johnnie Walker, Gordon’s, Zacapa and Beam Suntory company such as Roku Gin, Hibiki Japanese Harmony and Jim Beam.
Our core markets are Poland, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia and the Balkans.
As of November 2021 Stock Spirits Group is owned by the CVC Capital Partners.
- Successful business model combining global FMCG best practices with local expertise
- Strong brand portfolio with market leading positions and brands in core markets
- Leading presence in attractive Polish and Czech markets
- Strong sales and marketing capabilities with a broad distribution network
- Proven innovation capabilities
- Potential for further acquisitions across the Central and Eastern European region and beyond
- Modernised, well invested production platform with capacity to support further growth
Key market positions
Market share: 29.7%
Market share: 33.6%
Vodka-based liqueurs: #1
Market share: 7.2% (total spirits)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Other Balkan countries
We have sales and marketing operations in Poland, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Croatia. We also distribute spirits in more than 50 other countries through third-party arrangements.
We operate two main production and bottling sites – in Lublin, Poland and in Plzen, Czech Republic. The Group also operates a small distillery in Prádlo, Czech Republic, and has an ethanol distillery plant in Rostock, Germany.