Triple award success at London Spirits Competition
Three new products from Stock Plzeň-Božkov have won awards at the prestigious international London Spirits Competition.
The London Spirits Competition recognises, rewards and promotes spirits brands. Unlike its peers, the London Spirits Competition doesn't just base its decisions on blind tasting but also evaluates from a consumer’s perspective, with judges asked to consider if each brand's look, feel, taste and quality match up to its price point. Does it offer the consumer true value for money?
The jury assess products on the basis of three main criteria:-
- TASTE: Sensory properties and chemical analysis measuring quality in terms of appearance, smell, body, taste, and its finish.
- PRICE: The ratio of price and quality.
- PACKAGING: Attractiveness of packaging and off-trade display.
We're delighted to confirm that three products from Stock Plzeň-Božkov have received awards this year.
- Božkov Republica Reserva – SILVER medal, rum category
- Fernet Stock Barrel Edition (Fernet & Rum) – SILVER medal, liqueur category
- Amundsen Deep Blue – BRONZE medal, vodka category
For more information on the awards, please visit: https://londonspiritscompetition.com/en/competition-global-results/2020/