Stock Plzeň-Božkov recognised as Coronavirus heroes
Our colleagues in the Czech Republic have received an award in recognition of their efforts to help fight the pandemic.
The Czech team are delighted to have been awarded a certificate by the CZECH TOP 100 Association (CT100) acknowledging them as heroes in the fight against Coronavirus.
Established in 1993, the CT100 create and publish rankings of the 100 most important companies in the Czechia. Having been evaluating companies in the Czech Republic for more than 25 years, their activities have long been publicly appreciated and recognised.
In recognition of the many initiatives Czech companies launched in the battle against the pandemic, the CT100 have issued certificates of appreciation to those companies and institutions that participated in the fight against the virus.
During the height of the pandemic our team in Czechia ran a variety of initiatives, including:-
- Production and delivery of 90,000 bottles of hand sanitiser for Czech medical personnel and emergency services, retail staff and employees.
- A free livestream webinar for all those who were dealing with the consequences of government measures to help clarify the new regulations concerning business entities.
- A series of unique interviews with leading bartenders from all over the world to motivate the Czech and Slovak bartending communities.
- In cooperation with the Red Cross, Captain Morgan joined forces with Czech band Rybičky 48 to raise funds for the purchase of protective equipment for those in need.
- Supporting the #ZACHRANGASTRO and #ZACHRANHOSPODU projects to connect pubs, restaurants and bars with their customers and enable people to contribute to registered establishments to help them survive until they could reopen.
In the CT100 ranking of admired companies, Stock Plzen-Bozkov has been awarded as a "Hero of the fight against Coronavirus" for their efforts.
Congratulations and thanks to all the staff involved – this is truly an award well deserved.
View the certificate HERE.